Murthy Immigration Services Murthy Immigration Services Murthy Immigration Services Murthy Immigration Services Murthy Immigration Services



Matters We Can Help You With

Enable Visitors and Tourists to apply for visas for pleasure trips or for medical treatment

We can assist visa applicants in understanding the purpose of the visa category, explain the permissible activities under this category, guide them with invitation letters and documents from their sponsors in the U.S., help them complete the forms, and counsel them for the all-important visa interview.

In cases of medical emergency for which treatment is available only in the United States, we can assist visa applicants in the visa application process. In limited circumstances, to visit immediate family members who are very sick, applicants may be interviewed out-of-turn and visas may be issued. We can guide applicants in this process.

Guide Students & Exchange Visitors and their dependants in preparing and filing the appropriate forms, documents, and visa applications

Students must understand a few basic concepts and the fact that they need to be honest at the interview. There is a tendency among students to discuss their visas too freely with others, ultimately ruining their chances at the consular interview. We can guide students with their applications and documentation by looking into their background, and of course, counsel them for the visa interview.

Exchange visitors need to understand that in most cases they are subject to the two-year home residency requirement and must watch out for a few key factors that determine their eligibility. We can review their background and advice them accordingly.

Support Companies Requiring the Necessary Workers , managers, executives, or others in the U.S.

H/L Visas : We can assist companies in bringing their employees to work in the United States on H/L visas and, in some cases, suggest alternatives after a careful review of the circumstances and education of the employees and the requirements of the employer. In cases involving USCIS approved petitions, we can assist in preparing for the final consular interview at the appropriate consulate.

Support Individuals Requiring Visits for Business purposes or for short-term assignments

Many companies are looking at this visa to send their employees on short business trips to the United States. This could be a manufacturer wanting to send an employee to install some equipment; a software company that wants to send an employee to obtain client specifications, troubleshoot / be trained / offer training / system study; etc. If properly planned and utilized, this is one of the best options for short-term visits. It must be understood that a person falling in this category cannot receive payment in the U.S. for services rendered, except for certain per diem or hotel reimbursement.

Apart from this, individual businessmen and entrepreneurs may want to visit the U.S. to study the markets, finalize deals, or oversee operations. We can guide individuals in this visa application process.

Guide clients who have opted for Consular Processing in their Employment-Based and Family-Based petitions (Green Card)

Employment Based Immigrant Visa applications allow for the option of either Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing. The latter involves an interview with the appropriate U.S. Consulate in one’s home country or, in some cases, the country of last residence. We can assist applicants with the necessary forms, documentation, procedures, and counsel them for their consular interviews.

In most of the EB3 option for Nurses, the Form I-140 is filed while the beneficiary is still in the home country. Upon approval of the petitions, they face interviews at the consulate. Such beneficiaries have to complete forms at various stages of processing. It is also important that these beneficiaries understand the immigration process and the timeframe involved. This helps employers retain the nurses while the immigration process is in progress. We can assist petitioning employers and beneficiaries at each stage of processing, until the final interview at the consulate.

Family Based Immigrant Visa applications invariably have the beneficiaries in their respective home countries and require interviews at the consulates. We can make sure that the beneficiaries have the relevant documents and assist them with their forms and interviews.

Facilitate those already in the U.S. in bringing family members on Dependent Visas like the H-4, L-2

When persons working in the U.S. on H or L visas get married, their spouses must enter the U.S. as dependants on H-4 or L-2 dependent visas. This used to be a fairly straightforward visa but, post 9/11, this has become a nightmare for a few newly married couples – especially for those requiring the H-4 Visas. We can look into the applicants’ backgrounds and help expedite the process for them.

Assist the Fiancé/es or Spouses of U.S. Citizens with procedures at the consulate

K-1/K-2 Visa : K-1/K-2 visa is for use by the fiancé/es and their children, respectively, of U.S. citizens. However, one must document the relationship and be aware of the K-1 provisions in order to utilize this visa. Dependants of K-1 applicants can enter the U.S. on the K-2 visa. As the K-1/K-2 visa is often misused, applications are reviewed with care. We can clearly explain this visa and guide applicants through the process.

K-3/K-4 Visa : K-3/K-4 visa is for use by the spouse and the spouse’s children, respectively, of U.S. citizens. Though this visa is not reviewed with the same skepticism as a K-1 visa, one has to well document the wedding and relationship.

The primary reason for the additional scrutiny of these two categories of visas is that many people historically have attempted ‘convenience’ marriages to enter the U.S. Please understand that attempting to enter the U.S. by any fraudulent means could result in one being permanently barred from entering the U.S.

Assist with other issues like Returning Resident visas, general guidance on visa options

If a person with a green card or a reentry permit stays outside the United States, beyond the permissible period, s/he needs to apply for a returning resident status to be able to reenter the U.S. We can assist in this process.

Prepare Religious Workers (R-1) and their dependants (R-2) for their visa applications at U.S. Consulate / Embassy

This is a special category of visa, available to people who wish to continue or develop their religious vocations in the United States. The qualifying conditions include (1) The applicant must have been a member of a religious denomination for over 2 years preceding the application. (2) The religious denomination must have a bona fide nonprofit religious organization in the United States. A petition must be submitted to the USCIS by the Religious organization for such applicants. Once this is approved, the religious worker should apply for a visa at the appropriate consulate in the home country with all supporting documents. We can review the documents and help these applicants understand the requirements under this category, facilitating the visa-stamping.